Ease Nutrition Therapy terms and conditions
“The buyer” is you, the purchaser of a digital product, online masterclass or in-person event. “Shannon Western” is me, the company owner, owner of Ease Nutrition Therapy.
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION FOR IN-PERSON / LIVE EVENTS
1. By making a booking you are indicating that you have read and agree to Shannon Western's terms and conditions. Notification of cancellation must be made to the Shannon Western in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Bookings made over the telephone or by email will not be deemed accepted until I have received the booking online and I have issued a confirmation.
3. If the buyer cancels their booking less than 30 days before the event start date no refund will be offered.
4. If the attendee cancels their booking with 30 or more days before the event start date, Shannon will transfer the amount paid to another event (at her own discretion) in her current programme of events (provided the buyer is not already booked on it), subject to the buyer notifying Shannon in writing within two weeks of their cancellation, telling Shannon which event the buyer wishes to transfer to.
If the event the buyer transfers to is more expensive than the one they originally booked, a further fee will also be payable. If the buyer subsequently cancel the event to which they have transferred, Shannon Western will retain the money paid. The buyer can only transfer to another event once (i.e multiple transfers are not permitted).
These dates refer to the date on which Shannon Western receives written notification of the buyer’s cancellation.
5. Shannon Western will let the buyers know as soon as they can if, through no fault of the attendees', Shannon Western is forced to significantly alter or cancel the event. In these circumstances the attendee can choose one of the following options.
a) accept Shannon Western's offer of a replacement event of lower cost (if available) and Shannon Western will refund the difference in cost;
or b) accept Shannon Western offer of a replacement event of equivalent cost
or c) ask Shannon Western for a refund of the money the attendee has paid.
6. If the buyer has any complaint about the event, they must make it known at the earliest opportunity to the host who will normally be able to take appropriate action. If the buyer is not satisfied with their response and the buyer feels their enjoyment of the event is likely to be significantly affected, they should notify Shannon Western by phone and she will do her best to resolve the problem.
7. Shannon Western reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any buyers who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION FOR ONLINE EVENTS & PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS
9. No refunds are available for online events or products. Purchase of both products and online events includes downloadables and replays. No refunds are available if the buyer changes their mind about their purchase.
HEALTH AND SAFETY AT IN-PERSON / LIVE EVENTS
10. The buyer must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by Shannon Western. The buyer must ensure that s/he is medically and physically fit and able to use our facilities and participate in activities. Shannon Western is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities.
11. Shannon Western retains all copyright licence rights and sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied or used in any other way.
12. Each buyer hereby authorises and grants Shannon Western a royalty-free limited perpetual right to publish on any Shannon Western's website(s) and marketing material any photographs and videos with his/her image. In addition, the buyer grants us a royalty-free limited perpetual right to publish on any Shannon Western website(s) and marketing material any photographs and videos which you take or create and provide to us.
13. This contract is governed by the laws of the United Kingdom. Any conflict between the terms and conditions of the contract and the law shall prevail.
14. You acknowledge that you participate voluntarily in any and all activities arranged by the event organisers, related entities, our affiliates, employees, fitness professionals and co-hosts and insofar as legally permissible, surrender your right to any cause of action against “Shannon Western” and all associated parties, arising from any loss or damage to person or property that may occur, prior to, during or after the retreat or event.
This is inclusive and not limited to:
1. Any damages or injuries that you incur, whether they be direct, indirect, incidental or consequential.
2. Any loss of funds or profits, whether direct or indirect, that you incur.
3. Any claim, damage or loss that you incur as caused any transaction that you make on the site.
The limitations on Shannon Western's liability as shown above shall apply whether or not I and all of my related entities as aforementioned have been advised of the risk of such losses.